Post Beginner Language Courses
We offer Post Beginner Language Courses in over 30 different languages.
Native tutors are selected to match your learning requirements and a teaching plan devised around the topics that you wish to cover. Language content is in keeping with your strengths and weaknesses in areas such as grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, reading, writing, conversation etc.
Example Post Beginner Spanish Course Outline.
- Refreshing of some of the topics seen in the the beginners language course
- Going out, restaurants, meeting new people, in-laws
- Being able to describe your likes and dislikes
- Being confident in discussing your immediate future plans
- Travel, weather and current news
- More advanced language phrases
- Testing and improving your grammar, nouns, verbs, word order and numbers
- Use of adjectives, pronouns and adverbs
- Comparatives and superlatives
- Being able to converse about hobbies, entertainment
- Key adjectives, verbs, adverbs and connectives
Included in the Post Beginners Course is:
- Speaking/active practice
- Lots of listening to pronunciation
- First steps on reading/writing
- A background to the culture
Examples of common language Courses are listed below:
Post Beginners Language Courses, Language Course for Post Beginners